Kahki jacket

3 Comments




¡Holaaa! Hoy le doy la bienvenida a junio con un look sencillo y cómodo, pero para los días que no apetece pensar mucho qué ponerte, ¡es lo mejor! Una de mis prendas estrella en mi armario es esta chaqueta, que si os soy sincera, la tenía desde que debía ser muy pequeña, no lo recuerdo bien, pero un día rebuscando por estantes abandonados de mi armario la encontré, ¡y lo mejor de todo es que estaba nueva y aún me valía! Me gusta por su originalidad y que el color kaki está muy de moda estas últimas temporadas, pero es muy distinta a cualquier chaqueta que he visto en las tiendas. Y bueno, creo que se nota que me gusta poco, ¿no? jajaja Espero que os gusten las fotos, aunque están hechas con un poco de prisa. ¡Hasta pronto! :)

Heeey! Today I welcome June with this simple and comfy look, but actually ths kind of outfist are the best for those days when you don't feel like thinking too much about what to wear! One of my fave garments in my closet is this kahki jacket. It must have been in my closet for years and years, since I didn't even remebered it when one day I was going through my closet and I found it. The best thing it's that it was brand new and it still fit me! I like it because it's original and kinda different, and of course, its color, since this one is a trend these lasts seasons, and it's so unique from the ones that we can find now in the stores! Well, I guess it's way too obvious how much I like, isn't it? hahaha I hope you like the picutres even if we took it with a little bit of rush, we had a lot of things to do that day! See you soon! :)








Blusa/Blouse: Stradivarius
Falda/Skirt: Lefties
Chaqueta/Jacket: Kiabi Kids
Bolso/Bag: MANGO
Stilettos: Marypaz
Anillo/Ring: Tous
Cinturón/Belt: Primark



You may also like

3 comentarios:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! Thank you for passing by and leaving a comment :) I'm really glad you liked the blog! I'll go check yours out now :) XO

      Eliminar
  2. Well styled! I'm loving this color combination & your full skirt! Adoring your blog, & looking forward to more. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ResponderEliminar